Mrs Lami Musa Yaro is with the Faculty of Management Science Business Administration Department.
Graduated from Ahmadu bello university zaria in 1990 with a B.SC in Business Administration . Also obtained masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the same institution in 1994. in 2010 she obtained a post Graduate Diploma in Educationa from the National Teachers Institute kaduna To Qualified her as a Professional Teacher.
Additional qualification include an M.SC in Business Administration from NOUN and presently working on her Ph.D in Management with Bayero University kano.
Has been with NOUN for about 7years, happily married with children.
- Setting and uploading of students tutor- marked assignment
- Writing/developing of course/ instructional material
- Supervising students project
- Performing other duties associated with academic via open and distance learning
- Setting examination questions
- Acting as subject officer in marking examination scripts
- human resource
- Yaro Lami M.S (2015), An overview of Branding and Packaging of a Company Product (A case Study of British American Tobacco Company Zaria) Published in IOSR Journal of Research and Method in Education Vol. 5, Issue 1, Jan-Feb.2015
- Yaro Lami M.S (2015), Adoption of Feasibility Report as a Success Factor by Small and Medium Scale Entrepreneurs in Kaduna. Published in IOSR Journal of Research and Method in Education Vol. 5, Issue 1, Jan-Feb.2015
- Yaro Lami M.S (2015) et al., Managing Small and Medium Scale Enterprise in Nigeria: Challenges and Prospect. Published in Review of Public Administration and Management the Journal of Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Management Sciences Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra state, Nigeria. Vol.4 No7 June 2015.
- Yaro Lami M.S (2015) et al., Problems of Funding Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria. Published in IOSR Journal of Research and Method in Education Vol. 5, Issue 4, 2015
- Yaro Lami M.S (2017), an Assessment of Public Policy Making and Implementation in Nigeria, Published in Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, Department of History and International Studies, Federal University, Gashua, Yobe State. Vol. 1 No 1 September 2017.
- Yaro Lami (2017) Emotional Intelligence and employees creativity: A study of selected hospitals in Kaduna State. A journal of the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnic, Kaduna Polytechnic chapter, Vol 1, No 1, PP 238-249
- Yaro Lami (2017) Performance Appraisal and Employee Job Satisfaction in Higher Institution of Learning. A Journal of the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnic, Kaduna Chapter, Col. 1 No. 1 PP 264 – 277.
- Yaro Lami M.S (2018); Effect Of Performance Appraisal on Lecturer’s Job Satisfaction of Tertiary Institutions in Kano State. 2nd Social and Management Science Conference and Doctoral Colloquium 2018, Conference Proceedings. BUK International Conference.
- Yaro Lami M.S (2018); The Role of Microfinance Bank in Enhancing Entrepreneurship Growth in Nigeria. A Publication of the Faculty of Arts, Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State. Volume 1 No. 1 2018
- Yaro Lami M.S (2018); The Role of Entrepreneurial Skills in the Performance of A Small Scale Business: A Study of Mr. Bigg’s Kaduna”. Fudma Journal of Arts, Faculty of Arts, Federal University Dutsenma ISSN: 2636-4530 (has been reviewed and accepted for publication).
- Yaro Lami M.S (2018); Effect of Emotional Intelligence on Job Satisfaction among Lecturers of Universities in Kano State. A Pilot Study Lapai International Journal of Management and Social Sciences. (LIJMASS). Article under review.
- Yaro Lami M.S (2018), Effect on Motivation on Productivity in Small and Medium Enterprises in Kaduna State Faculty of Management Sciences, Federal University Dutse (Article under review).
- Yaro, L.M. (2015). Management in Organization, Lagos: National Open University of Nigeria press. (3 Credit units)
- Yaro, L.M. (2015). Entrepreneurial Marketing, Lagos: National Open University of Nigeria Press. (2 Credit units)
- Yaro Lami & Suleiman Kasim 26th – 27th February, 2018: 2nd International Conference & Doctoral Colloquium. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences Bayero University, Kano State. Paper presented: Effect of Performance Appraisal and Employee Job Satisfaction among Lecturers of Tertiary Institutions in Kano State.