I grew up in a lower-class African family in Obohia- Ndoki, Eastern Nigeria. I am one of three boys. I purposed in my early life that I will attain higher education despite the economic doldrum in that period.I had a stinct period with Ajaokuta steel company before proceeding to University of calabar in 1988.Did my masters in Sociology and International Law, all from the university of Lagos between 2001 and 2007 when thereafter I was employed in National Open University of Nigeria as a lecturer.
- EXAMINATION AND TMA
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION
- RESEARCH METHODS
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- COMMUNITY POLICING
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2018. Assessment of Vigilante as Community-Policing Apparatus in Obohia-Ndoki, South East, Nigeria. Journal of Public Administration and Management Vol.7 No.13, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (ISSN: 2315-7844).
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2017. Criminality against Girl-Child Education in Northern Nigeria. Saarbrucken,Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2017. Criminal Investigation of High-Profile Cases of Political Assassination in Nigeria (A Case study of Lagos Judicial Division) by Iwarimie-Jaja,D. & Agwanwo,D.E,(ed.)in Contemporary Criminality in Nigeria, Challenges and Options. Stirling-Horden Publishers Limited.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C.2017. Obohia-Ndoki Local Textile Industry: An entrepreneurship Development and Female Empowerment to checkmate Crime in Eastern Nigeria. Uyo Journal of Sustainable Development Vol.2 No.2, University of Uyo, Nigeria (ISSN: 2545-5079).
- Chukwunka,C.A.C 2017. Witchcraft Stigmatization and Violation of Rights of the Child in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. A Multi-Disciplinary Journal of the Faculty of General studies Vol.2 No.2, Federal University, Dutse, Nigeria (ISSN:2439-5881).
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2017.The Effect of Criminal Injustice and the Demand for Self Determination by IPOB in Nigeria. Journal of Public Administration and Management Vol.6 No.12, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (ISSN: 2315-7844).
- Ngwu, L. U. & Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2017.The efficacy of Community Policing in Nigeria. International Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities Review vol.7 No.1,Madonna University of Nigeria (ISSN:2276-8645).
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2016.The Issues of Human Security and Resources Control in Niger Delta Region in Nigeria. Kaduna Journal of Political Science vol. 3, No.2,Kaduna State University,Kaduna (ISSN:2408-5154).
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2014. The Multinationals and Community Development in Delta Region. Saarbrucken,Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Chukwunka,C.A.C & Edeama O. Onwuchekwa. 2013. Revitalization of Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Programme for Rural Dwellers Empowerment. West African Journal of Open and Flexible Learning (WAJOL) Vol.3 No.1.
- Chukwunka,C.A.C. 2012. Sociology of crime and Delinquency. A book written for Faculty of Social Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria
- Chukwunka,C.A.C. 2009. Introduction to Criminology1. A book written for Faculty of Social Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria.
- Member, National Association of Sociological and Anthropological Society of Nigeria
- Member, Nigerian Association of International Lawyers
- Member, Nigerian Institute of International Affairs
- Member, Information Resource Center, United States Consulate General
- Member, Education USA, U.S. Consulate General
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2019. Constitutional structure and social injustice: the bane of political conflict in Nigeria. A paper presented at the 3-day conference and Award giving ceremony on the standard of Education and National Development in Nigeria at the National Museum, Calabar 28th-31st January, 2019.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2017. The Almajiri Caste and Crime against the Child-boy in Northern Nigeria: Wither Internal Security Control Imbroglio? Held at the 17th Annual Conference of the European Society of Criminology, Cardiff, United Kingdom (UK) on September 13-16, 2017.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2017. Pedagogy on Skill Development among the Recidivists in Nigerian Prisons through Open and Distance Education. To be held at the World Conference on Online Learning: Teaching in a Digital Age___Re-Thinking Teaching and Learning ,Toronto, Canada on October 16-19, 2017.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2017. Obohia-Ndoki local textile industry: An Entrepreneurship Development and Female Empowerment to Checkmate Crime in Eastern Nigeria. The 2017 GSP Conference, Relevance for National Development held in Redeemer’s University, Ede from May 29-31, 2017.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2017. Environmental Limits to Human Development: Modular Refinery as Panacea to Artisanal Petroleum Refinery’s Vandalism in Niger Delta. The 8th annual Ibadan sustainable development summit held in university of Ibadan, Ibadan from August 21-25, 2017.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2017. Human management and Development: issues of Modular Refinery in Niger Delta. The 5th Biennial International Conference held in University of Illorin from 20th- 23rd November, 2017.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2016. The issues of Human Security and Resource Control in Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. An International Conference on Corruption, Security and National Development. Faculty of Social Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria from 28th – 30th September, 2016.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2016. Criminality against Girl-Child Education and the Social Policy of Pedagogical Development in Northern Nigeria. The 2016 NASA Annual conference held in Kaduna State University, Kaduna from 7th – 10th November, 2016.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2015. The effects of Criminal injustice and Education for Self-determination in Nigeria. Higher Education Administration in Africa: Essays in honour of the out-going Vice- Chancellor, professor Vincent Ado Tenebe, National Open University of Nigeria.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2015. Curbing Democratic Violence in Nigeria: Lesson for 2019 General Election. A Paper Presented at the Annual Conference of the National Association of Sociology and Anthropology (NASA), University of Lagos.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2015. Criminal Investigation of High Profile Cases of Political Assassinations in Nigeria: A case study of Lagos judicial division. A paper to Department of sociology and Anthropology Journal, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2014. Female Empowerment as an Instrument for Crime Prevention in Obohia-Ndoki local textile manufacturing industry. A paper presented at the 50th Anniversary Conference of University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Chukwunka, C.A.C. 2014. The Terror of Religious Fanaticism and Educational Rights of Chibok Girls in North East, Nigeria. A paper presented to the 1st Annual Conference of the Faculty of Education, National Open University of Nigeria.
- Sir Arthur Nzeribe Best Student Scholarship Award 1989.
- National Open University of Nigeria Field Research Project, 2014, Funded by the University Management) Kidnapping in the Eastern Geographical Zone of Nigeria: A Comparative Study of the Role of Education as a Panacea.