AGBEBAKU Henry Usiobaifo is a seasoned academic staff in the Department of Environmental Management and Toxicology, National Open University of Nigeria with well over ten years of teaching experience at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the University system. He holds B.Sc. in Geography; MPA in Public Administration, M.Sc. in Geography and Planning (with specialization in Hydrology); and Ph.D in Geography and Environmental Management (with specialization in Environmental Resource Management); as well as Postgraduate Diploma Degrees in Distance Education (PGDDE). In addition, he holds a Certificate, Professional Postgraduate Qualifying Diploma in Management Consultancy Practices Organizational Transformation (UK) International Professional Managers Association (IPMA).: His areas of teaching and research interest are Environmental Resource Management (Solid Waste Management, Environmental Air Pollution and Hydrology) Field Studies, History of Geography, Land use Land Cover Studies, Agriculture, Map Analysis and Interpretation, Urban Environmental Management and Tropical Climatology.
- Academic Publications
- Course Material Development
- Examinations and Project Supervision
- Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Air Quality
- Environmental Resource Management
- Management Consultancy Practices Organizational Transformation (UK)
- Agbebaku, H.U. (2019). An Analysis of Solid Waste Management and Environmental Quality in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria, Ph.D Programme.
- Agbebaku, H.U. (2017). Students’ Perception of the Influence of National Open University of Nigeria Facilitation on Academic Performance in Apapa Study Center, PGDDE Programme.
- Agbebaku, H.U. (2014). Analysis of Groundwater Quality under Mixed Land Uses: A Case Study of Apapa Local Government Area, Lagos State. M.Sc. Programme.
- Agbebaku, H.U. (2003). Effective Motivation of Public Servants, A Case Study of Secondary School Teachers in Badagry Local Education District (LED) Lagos State,. MPA, Programme.
- Agbebaku, H.U. (1998). The Effects of Immigrants in Uhonmora - Ora, Owan West Local Government Area, Edo State. B.Sc.Programme.
- Agbebaku, H.U., Iduseri, E. and Kadafur, S. (2018). Environment and Sustainable Development of Some Selected States in Nigeria and Abuja Metropolis. 1st International Conference of Social Sciences (ICOSS’ 2018), Faculty of Social Sciences. National Open University of Nigeria. Paper ID: 129