Mohammed Sanusi Magaji joined National Open University in August 2016 as Senior lecturer in Entrepreneurship. He held various positions as MBA coordinator, Dean, Post graduate school, Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship at Maaun American University in Maradi, Republic of Niger, and most recently Director, Kano study center , National Open University of Nigeri. He completed his PhD in Entrepreneurship at the university of Malaysia Sarawak. Mohammed Sanusi Magaji previously studied MPA and MBA in Management at Bayero University, Kano and his BBA from fron Sorbonne University in France.He had served as proctor to Thomas Edison External students and as International Academic Supervisor to Asia e-University students and many more. His research focusese on creativity entrepreneurship,strategic innovation,strategic renewal and venturing and SMEs Financial performance.
• Director, kano study center
• Administration of the center
- Creativity Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Innovation
- Strategic renewal and Venturing
- SMEs Financial performance
- Magaji, S.M. (2003).Local Government in Nigeria to be or not to be. Journal of the National Association for the Promotion of Studies in Arts and Social Sciences, Vol.5. No.2.pp 14-19
- Magaji, S.M. (2004).Citizenship Education & Poverty Eradication in Nigeria.Journal of the National Association for the Advancement of Knowledge Vol. 7 N0.6 pp.225-231
- Magaji, S.M. (2008). Vocational and Technical Education and Educational Reforms: Problems and Prospects. The Nigerian Journal of Educational Review Published by School of Education, Federal College of Education, Kano.
- Magaji, S.M. (2013). Survey Research in Entrepreneurship: A systematic approach. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and SMEs Research. Vol. 1 No. 2.
- Magaji S.M., Baba, R., & Entebang, H. (2015). Entrepreneurial Orientation and Financial Performance of SMEs in Nigeria: The Moderating Role of Environment. Asian Journal of Educational Research and Technology, vol. 5(1) Pp. 1-12.
- Magaji S.M., Baba, R., &Entebang, H.(2015). Entrepreneurial Orientation and Financial Performance of Nigerian SMEs: Evidence from the North-West Zone of Nigeria. Submitted to the African Journal of Entrepreneurship Studies, Bayero University, and Kano.
- Magaji S.M. (2015). Innovativeness, External Environment and Small Business Performance. Federal university Dutse Journal of Applied Science and Humanity.
- Magaji S.M. (2016) Small firm performance: An investigation of the role of entrepreneurial orientation. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and social sciences (2016)
Magaji S.M, (2015). A study on factors affecting the performance of Small Business enterprises in Nigeria Submitted to Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (2015)
Magaji S.M, (2015). Management of a growing firm: A strategic approach submitted to European Journal of Social Sciences (2015).
Magaji S.M. (2015). Innovativeness, External Environment and Small Business Performance. Maaun Journal of Applied Science and Humanity. Vol. 2 No. 4
Magaji S.M. (2016) Small firm performance: An investigation of the role of entrepreneurial orientation. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and social sciences. Vol. 4 No. 6.
Magaji S.M, (2015). Competitive Aggressiveness and Firm performance. Submitted to African Journal of Business Management January,2016.
Magaji, S.M. (1997).Garba Bichi, A biography.
Magaji, S.M. (2012). Guide to Educators of Entrepreneurship. (In progress)
Magaji, S.M. (2014). Learning comes from doing: A step by step Guide to Graphical Approach to the analysis of confirmatory Factor Analysis and Full Structural Equation Models.
- Fellow, Entrepreneurship & SMEs Research Institute (ESRI) Associate
- Member, Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM)
- Member, Institute of Management consultant of Nigeria (IMCN)