Dr Inegbedion, Juliet Obhajajie is an associate professor of educational planning with interest in economics of education, educational policies, business education, instructional design and e-learning. She works with National Open University of Nigeria, and currently serving as the Head of Entrepreneurship Centres and General Studies and Deputy Dean, Faculty of Education amongst other administrative and leadership skills she has demonstrated. Her wealth of experience is demonstrated in her training of academic staff of open and distance learning at national and international levels on course material development, instructional design and e-learning. Her versatility brings proficiency in every duty assigned to her
- Head,Centre for Entrapreneurship and General Studies (CEAGS).
- Deputy Dean, Faculty of Education.
- Develop, write and edit course materials.
- Train ODL staff in instructional design, course material development and e-Learning.
- Administrative duties.
- Educational Planning.
- Economics of Education.
- Instructional Design and e-Learning.