Dr. Mrs. Nwamaka Patricia Ibeme is with the Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Management Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). She is the South East geopolitical zone Incubation Centre Coordinator under the Centre for Entrepreneurship and General Studies (CEAGS), NOUN.
Dr. Ibeme holds a Ph.D. in Public Administration (Human Resource Management).
She is a member of these professional bodies:
-Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) as an Associate Member,
- International Professional Managers Association, UK, Associate Member,
-Chartered Institute of Professional Managers, UK, Associate member,
-Nigerian Institute of Training and Development (NITAD), member.
Dr. Ibeme is a Licensed Human Resource Practitioner and a subject matter expert in learning and development. She has written many articles which have been published in reputable local and international journals. She has keen interest in public sector administration/management, public policy, human resources management, gender and entrepreneurship studies. She likes music, singing and playing volley ball.
- Course material writing,
- set TMA/Exam questions/marking guides,
- Project Supervision/moderation,
- Participates in Conference marking.
- Counsel students on career path.
- Committee assignments as appointed by management
- Coodinates all entrepreneurial and General studies activites at the South East geopolitical zone.
- Any other academic or administrative assignment as may be directed .
- Public Administration
- Public Sector Management
- Human Resources Management
- Open and Distance Learning
- Ibeme, P.N. (2010). “Conflict Management in Nigeria Party Politics: The Marketing Paradigm”. Journal of Policy and Development Studies. Vol.4 No. 1
- Ibeme, P.N. (2010). “Socio-Economic Reforms, Social Provisioning and Political Development in Nigeria 1999 - 2007”Journal of Policy and Development Studies. Vol. 4 No. 2.Pp. 172 – 183.
- Ibeme, P.N. (2014). ‘A Comparative Analysis of the Rights of Women under the African Charter on Human and People’s Rights: The 1992 Ghanaian and The 1999 Nigerian Constitution’. Journal of Policy and Development Studies. Vol. 8 No. 3ISSN 157-9385.
- Ibeme, P.N. (2014). “Millennium Development Goals: Mangrove Resource Utilization and Coastal Niger Delta Women Economic Livelihood”.Review of Public Administration and Management Journal’. Awka, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Vol. 3 No. 5 ISSN 2315-7844
- Ibeme, P. N. (2016). E-Learning: Panacea to Excessive Demand for Tertiary Educational in Nigeria using the i-learn Platform. International Journal of Contemporary Education Research (IJECM). Nigeria: Cambridge Research and Publications International. Vol. 7 No. 6pp. 118-140.ISSN 2891 – 5226
- Ibeme, P. N. (2016). Quality Assurance in the Development of Open and Distance Education Higher Education: Insights from National Open University of Nigeria. African Scholars Journal of Contemporary Education Research (JCER-3) Nigeria: African Scholar Publications & Research International. Vol. 5 No.1 pp. 109-135. ISSN 2359 – 1991
- Ibeme, P.N. (2016). The Impact of Open and Distance Learning Delivery Applications on the Development of Higher Education in Africa. International Journal of Contemporary Education Research (IJECM). Harvard Research International. vol. 3 pp. 132-140
- Ibeme, P.N. and Aniche, A. (2016). Diagnosing the Elephantine Problems in the Implementation of the 2004 Pension Act in Enugu State Civil Service. Journalof Policy and Development Studies (JPDS). Vol. 10, No. 4, November, 2016 ISSN: 1597-9385 www.arabianjbmr.com/JPDS_index.php
- Ibeme, P.N. (2017). Graduate Employability in Nigeria: The Challenge of Curriculum Misalignment. Nigeria Journal of Learning and Development. Vol. 1 No. 1. July,
- Ibeme, P.N. (2017). Key Performance Indicators for Public-Private Partnership Companies in Nigeria: A Study of Polo Park, Enugu. Transcampus Interdisciplinary Research and Study Group, Owerri, Federal University of Technology, www.transcampus.org/journal www.ajol.inf/journals/jorind
- Associate Member - Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM).
- Associate Member - International Professional Managers Association, UK.
- Associate Member - Chartered Institute of Professional Managers, UK.
- Member - Nigerian Institute of Training and Development (NITAD).
- 1st International Conference. The Society and Development in the 21st Century. May 2 – 5 2017, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria. Paper presented: ‘E-Learning: Panacea to Excessive Demand for Tertiary Educational in Nigeria using the i-learn Platform’.
- International Conference on African Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Sustainable Development held in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. July, 26 -29, 2017. Paper presented: ‘Women Entrepreneurship: Imperative For Sustainable Development in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State of Nigeria’
- 5th Annual Conference, Association of West African Universities (AWAU), Niamey, Niger Republic, 17-21st Sept., 2017. Paper presented: ‘Higher Education Training and Graduate Employability in Nigeria: the Curriculum Misalignment’
- Conference of the African Studies Association, VAD, Leipzig University, Germany. 27th to 30th June, 2018. Paper presented: ‘Social Media, Affordance and Utilization among the users in Africa’.