- Omazu, E. (2017). “Bio-ethics: Philosophical Consideration and Challenges for Africa”, Journal of Social Sciences, 1(2), 19-39.
- Omazu, E. (2015). Interplay of Ethics and Science: A Dialogic, UNIZIK Journal of Philosophy, 2, 59 – 71
- Omazu, E. & Sarumi, K.H. (2015). Attaining Universal Secondary School Education for the Girl Child in Nigeria through ODL, West African Journal of Open & Flexible Learning (WAJOFEL), 4 (1), 53-62
- Omazu, E. (2015). An Examination of Communalism in African Societies, Journal of Philosophy & Religion, 9 (1), 61-70
- Omazu, E. & Odimegwu, I. (2014) The Quest for African Identity in the Current World Order. In O. Anyiam-Osigwe, (Ed) A Holistic Approach to Human Existence and Development, (pp. 143 – 158) Ibadan: Hope Publications,
- Omazu, E., Eyisi, J. & Oby Akaegbobi, (2012), Research Methods in English Studies (National Open University of Nigeria, Course Book for ENG 812), Lagos: National Open University of Nigeria
- Omazu, E. (2012), “Vernacularism as Ideology,” in Ogirisi: A New Journal of African Studies, 9, 82 – 107.
- Omazu, E. (2017). Breaking the Bar: Equity for Inmates and Freedom of Education through the National Open University of Nigeria. Paper presented at the Association of West-African Universities Conference, Niamey, Niger Republic, October, 2017
- Omazu, E. & Odiegwu-Enwerem, C. (2014). Cyber Journalism in Nigeria: Issues of Rights and Ethics. Paper presented at the International Conference on Bounds of Ethics, Christ University, Bangalore, India, 6th – 9th January, 2014.
- Omazu, E. & Sarumi W. (2013). Considering the Plausibility of Attaining Universal Secondary School Education for the Girl-Child through ODL. Paper presented at the 7th Pan-Commonwealth Conference (PCF-7), International Conference Centre, Abuja, 2nd – 6th December , 2013
- Omazu, E. (2013), The Gaznavids Dynasty as Source of Hegel’s Narrative on Slavery and Freedom. Paper presented at the International Conference on Turkmen Literature of the Gaznavids Period, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, 4th – 5th December , 2013.