Dike, Uzoma Amos
- Writing and reviewing of course materials
- Setting of examination questions
- Marking of POP examination scripts
- Supervision of students’ project writing
- Facilitation of courses (when the need arises).
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Biblical Scholarship
- Human Sexuality
- Women and Gender Issues
- Dike, U. A. & A. F. Dike (2017). “Hesed (covenant loyalty) and its implication on Marriage, Divorce and Separation in African Culture: An Exegetical Study of Hosea 6:4-6” in Journal of Biblical Research forum of Nigeria (BRESFON). Vol. 3 & 4. pp. 174-192.
- Dike, U. A. & others (2016). Africa Study Bible. Geneva: Oasis Publishers. ISBN 978-1-59452-656-5.
- Dike, U. A. (2016). “Providence and the Reception and Exercise of Spiritual Gifts” in Keeper of the Keys. Ed. B. F. Fubara-Manual. Presby Press: Calabar. Pp. 71-101. ISBN 678-2263-37-0.
- Dike, U.A. (2015) “Gendered role in Christian ministry” in International Journal of Theology and Reformed Tradition. Vol. 6. pp. 72-82 (University of Nigeria, Nsukka).
- Dike, U. A. (2013) ‘Gender and theological education’ in Theolight Journal of Theology Vol. 1, p. 3.
- Dike, Uzoma Amos (2018). “Intended Allegory or Literal Reading of the Song of Songs: An African Reader” Annual Conference of Biblical Research Forum of Nigeria (BRESFON), University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 13- 15 March, 2018.
- Dike, Uzoma Amos (2018). “The value of Sex Education in Song of Songs 8:8-10 and its relevance to contemporary Igbo Society.” Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Association for Biblical Studies at the University of Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, 3rd - 6th July 2018.
- Dike, Uzoma Amos (2018). “Gender Roles, Politics and Christian Ministry” 7th International Conference of the Institute of Women, Gender & Development Studies, Owerri, Imo State. 21st – 24th May, 2018.
- Dike, Uzoma Amos (2018). “A Call for Restructuring in 1 Kings 12:12-16 and its Implication for Nigerian Federation.” 2nd International conference/Home coming 2018 of the Department of Religion and Cultural Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 18 to 20 October, 2018
- Dike, Uzoma Amos and Dike, Amos Francis (2016). “Hesed (covenant loyalty) and its implication on Marriage, Divorce and Separation in African Culture: An Exegetical Study of Hosea 6:4-6.” Annual Conference of Biblical Research Forum of Nigeria (BRESFON), held at Methodist Theological Institute, Umuahia, 1-3 November 2016.
- Dike, Uzoma Amos (2015). “Gendered role in Christian ministry.”
- Best Graduating student in academics and character, Hugh Goldie Theological Institution, Arochukwu 2002
- Best student in Old Testament and Hebrew, Hugh Goldie Theological Institution, Arochukwu, 2002.
- Best student in Biblical Studies Theological College of Northern Nigeria, Bukuru 2005
- Full Scholarship for Bachelor of Theology at the Theological College of Northern Nigeria, Bukuru by the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria 2002-2005.
- Full Scholarship for Master of Theology at the Theological College of Northern Bukuru, by Harry Boer Scholarship Foundations 2005 - 2007.