Born on December 12 1976, from the reputable family of ALHAJI GBADAMOSI AMUSA AKINLABI in Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria.
I attended Community Primary School, Ayekale, Ibadan, from 1982 to 1988, where I completed my first school leaving certificate. From 1989 to 1995, I attended Urban Day Grammar School Aperin, Ibadan, for senior secondary school cetificate. Then proceeded and attended The Polytechnic, Ibadan, where I obtained NCE (Technical Education) from 1996 to 1998.
UNIVERSITY EDUCATIONS WITH DATES
i. University of Ilorin, Ilorin (B.Ed. Educational Technology) 2000-2003
ii. University of Ibadan, Ibadan (M.Ed. Educational Technology) 2005-2007
iii. University of Ilorin, Ilorin (Ph.D. Educational Technology) 2008-2013
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED WITH DATES:
i. Primary School leaving certificate 1982-1988
ii. WAEC 1989-1995
iii. GCE ‘O Level 1997
iv. NCE (Electrical/Electronic Technical) 1996-1998
v. B.Ed. (Educational Technology) 2000-2003
vi. M.Ed. (Educational Technology) 2005-2007
vii. Diploma in Computer Applications 2010
viii. Ph.D. (Educational Technology) 2008-2013
- Coodinating Student Projects
- Setting of Exam Questions
- Supervising Student Projects (Undergrduate and Postgraduate)
- Supervising Students on Teaching Practice
- Exam committee
- Educational Technology
- Instructional Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- Web-Based Learning
- Instructional System Design
- Production of Instructional Materials for Teaching and Learning
- Badmus, A. M. (2013). An assessment of students’ usage and availability of ICT facilities in colleges of education: The problems and prospect. International Journal of Special and General Education, 2, 40-46.
- Badmus, A. M. (2014). Conceptual framework for webquest development to support learning with technology in higher education. JEDA, 22(1), 13-21.
- Badmus, A. M. & Olasedidun, O. K. (2014). Educational technology for effective service delivery in enhancing teachers’ competence and instructional delivery. Journal of Educational Media and Technology, 18(1), 186-191.
- Badmus, A. M., Olasedidun O. K., & Azeez, A. A. (2014). Expedite the integration of information and communication technology in education through teacher professional development. Al-Hikmah Journal of Education, 1(2), 141-153.
- Badmus, A. M. (2015). Teachers’ perception of the contribution of ICT in Nigerian education. Journal of Education Media & Technology, 19(1), 9-17.
- Olasedidun, O. K. & Badmus, A. M. (2016). The perception of colleges of education lecturers towards integrating social media in instruction in Southwest. Nigeria. Journal of Science, Technology, Mathematics and Education, 12(1), 314-322.
- Member, e-Learning Network of Nigeria. 2006 - present
- Registered Teacher, Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN). 2011- present
- Member, Educational Media and Technology Association Nigeria of (EMTAN)
- Oshin, O. O. & Badmus, A. M. (2012, October). Familiarity, utilization and effective use of ICT in instructional delivery. Paper presented at the 33rd Annual Convention and International Conference of Nigeria Association for Educational Media and Technology.
- Badmus, A. M. & Olasedidun, O. K. (2013, Abuja). Educational technology for effective service delivery in enhancing teachers’ competence and instructional delivery. Paper presented at the 34th International Conference of Nigeria Association for Educational Media and Technology.
- Badmus, A. M. (2014, October). Teachers’ perception of the contribution of ICT in Nigerian education: Implication for re-defining education through e-technologies and innovative pedagogies. Paper presented at the 34th International Conference of Nigeria Association for Educational Media and Technology.