Abel Aor Inyaregh
- Resesrch Assistant to Prof. Godwin I. Akper
- Faculty of Arts Representative, Faculty Postgraduate coordinator
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Intertestamental Literature
- Systematic Theology
- Apocalyptic and Eschatological Literature
- Church History
- Inyaregh, Abel Aor. (2011), The Message of Amos to Israelites on Justice and Righteousness. Makurdi: Oracle Business Limited.
- Inyaregh, Abel Aor. (2018), “Pauline Areopagus Address in Acts 17.16-34 as a Paradigm for Contexualizing the Gospel in Africa,” African Journal of Biblical Studies. Ibadan: NABIS.
- Inyaregh, Abel Aor. (2018)”Jewish Political Ideology on the Kingdom of God in Acts 1.6 and Political Restructuring in Nigeria” Journal of Religious and Cultural Studies, UNN. Enugu, Nigeria.
- Member of the Board of Department of religious Studies, NOUN, Abuja
- Member of the Board of Faculty of Arts, NOUN, Abuja
- Nigerian Association of Biblical Studies (NABIS)Annual International Conferencein Honour of Rev Fr. Prof. Justin Ukpong, University of Uyo, Akwa-Ibom.
- Department of Religious and Cultural Studies, University of Nigeria Nsukka, 2nd International Conference and Home Coming; on Religion, Pluralism and Political Restructuring in Nigeria.